Powered By Blogger

miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2020

2 - Sexy Legs

Walking down in Chinatown- a lot of things to wiew- exotic objects in the stores- exotic girls outdoors- watch the step, don´t break your neck- a sexy girl on the front- high heels and a tiny dress- I would like to caress- s* Baby I can be your doctor - in a room tonight- Sugar; this could be more- than love at first sight- * With all my respect- I love your sexy legs- and your silluette- that really makes me sweat- Yeah! Saturday I wanna play- between two sexy legs- That blonde lady blink an eye- and I ´m ready to strike- Wait a while, don´t smile- a teen girl beside her- both females dressing so hot- nipples are ready to shot- s*2 Baby you can be my queen- just hold me tight- Sugar; this could be more- than love at first sight- * (bridge) I confess that I´m obssessed- I confess that I want sex (solo) s*3 Baby I can be your doctor- in a room tonight- Baby you can be my queen- just hold me tight- Sugar you can play with us- if your mama like- *(bis) ----La canción va sobre un hombre al que le gusta ser respetuoso y sincero cuando quiere ligar..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario